~ DIGITAL ART ~ SCRAP KITS ~ SOFTWARE ~ TUTORIALS ~

All Things DigitalArt & Tag ShowcasePortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in
NEW DIGITAL GOODIES AT DSC's RESALE STORE. CLICK TO GET THEM NOW!!!
Other DSC Resources
CHECK OUT ALL OUR SHOPS, STORES & SOCIAL NETWORKS
~ Digi Scrap Cafe
~ DSC Resale
~ Meylah Store
~ Sellfy Store
~ Zazzle Store
~ Digi Scrap Blog
~ Scrap Art Blog
~ DeviantArt Shop
~ Link To Us

TOU Licenses & © Info
Do you love Fashion
and Fashion Games? Join a fun network of Divas and Vixens!

Awesome Fairy Award
Did you receive an Awesome Fairy Award?
CLICK HERE to retrieve it or get more info!

Like/Tweet/+1

Subscribe to the DSC
NETWORK with FEEDBURNER

Click the Share Icon
on the toolbar below to share this page anywhere!

Digi Scrap Cafe

FOLLOW OUR FEED

Live Support

Share | 

I will be featuring artists ... Please Read

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CafeAdmin
Admin
Admin

Badges :

PostSubject: I will be featuring artists ... Please Read Thu 4 Sep - 14:26

First let me say, I just lost my pc on Monday, it is now not working and holding 
hostage all my stuff that is not in Stephens pc, including my DAZ and Gimp software, and
most of my files.

With that said, my pc time will also be limited until something can be figured out, 
I will be sharing Stephens pc. So the best thing I can do at this time, because I never know how long I will have it, or whether I will have to leave something unfinished etc.... I decided the best thing I could do is make blog posts on some of my neglected blogs.

This part is where you guys and other artists and friends I know will come in. I would like to take some of the art, or kits, or other items from some of you guys that I see here and around, and feature it on the Scrap Art Blog at least, and maybe also the Digi Scrap Blog too, depending on what it is ( art, or a product etc.)

I will do this as I find the space in time to do this based on my current situation. Altho I may feature stuff from here and other forums I am a part of, I would love to feature more members from my website.

So if you are a member of the Cafe, please do post your freebies, or kits for sale, etc. there, and I will of course start featuring from there, and if you are not, please do join.

For those of you here, if you have a problem with me doing this with any of your work, you can please let me know, otherwise, I will use what I find everyday that strikes my fancy.

One other option, if you would like me to feature you on the blogs, and you do not want to join the member site, please go to the 2 blogs, and subscribe to them, by way of Google preferably, but any service you use will do. I will begin a thread there shortly on the blogs asking folks to comment if they subscribed, and I will subscribe back to there blogs.

Anyway, here are the blogs.....

Digi Scrap Cafe Blog

Scrap Art Cafe Blog

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.digiscrapcafe.com http://DigiScrapCafe.blogspot.com

I will be featuring artists ... Please Read

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DIGI SCRAP CAFE :: SALES, SHOPS AND STORES :: Currents of the Week-