~ DIGITAL ART ~ SCRAP KITS ~ SOFTWARE ~ TUTORIALS ~

All Things DigitalArt & Tag ShowcasePortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in
NEW DIGITAL GOODIES AT DSC's RESALE STORE. CLICK TO GET THEM NOW!!!
Other DSC Resources
CHECK OUT ALL OUR SHOPS, STORES & SOCIAL NETWORKS
~ Digi Scrap Cafe
~ DSC Resale
~ Meylah Store
~ Sellfy Store
~ Zazzle Store
~ Digi Scrap Blog
~ Scrap Art Blog
~ DeviantArt Shop
~ Link To Us

TOU Licenses & © Info
Do you love Fashion
and Fashion Games? Join a fun network of Divas and Vixens!

Awesome Fairy Award
Did you receive an Awesome Fairy Award?
CLICK HERE to retrieve it or get more info!

Like/Tweet/+1

Subscribe to the DSC
NETWORK with FEEDBURNER

Click the Share Icon
on the toolbar below to share this page anywhere!

Digi Scrap Cafe

FOLLOW OUR FEED

Live Support

Share | 

Freedom Of Expression Challenge

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CafeAdmin
Admin
Admin

Badges :

PostSubject: Freedom Of Expression Challenge Sat 27 May - 14:46

This challenge is about freedom, freedom of speech, freedom to choose, and freedom to privacy! Therefore this challenge is about the freedom to express yourself. Since moving into the new digital store and closing the old one has been a slow process for me due to lack of time I have been anxious to get it all done so I could reopen clear of the old and with a bang. HA HA time is not cooperating. 

So with that said, I decided heck with it, let's have a challenge, give away a new kit, and see what happens.

The Freedom Of Expression challenge

You can use one of the posers included in the free kit I am giving members for a limited time.

The challenge is to create tags with the posers in the kit, and add a Freedom Though Expression theme per say, but using rainbow colors to give a sense of freedom for everyone. Wink  Here is where it gets fun... 

I am giving you permission to recolor the kit and it's elements with the rainbow freedom colors. I do not care how you incorporate the theme into the tag, it could be music, art, dance, or it could be a background, an element or several, a mix of images and elements, etc.

If you would like to participate in this challenge, you will receive a coupon code to get the kit free the whole month of June (starting now), you should make a set of tags for DigiScrapCafe.com members.

Examples are:
Checking In
I Voted
Thank You
Welcome
Awesome
etc.......

Every member that makes a set of at least 3 tags, will receive a coupon for another $5.00 off for anything in the store, at the start of July. 

Any members that ALSO make an extra tag with the site name DigiScrapCafe.com on it (which might be used on the website or store as a header or other), will receive an extra $5, in other words they will receive a $10.00 off coupon to use towards buying kits in the new store.

Be sure copyright is legible on your tags.

©Digiscrapcafe.com 

In order to participate and receive your code, you must be a member of either this forum, or my Facebook Group. If you are a member here, you will have to post here saying I WANT TO PARTICIPATE and I will send you a private code.
Same if you are a member of the Facebook group, you can post in the group.

The code can only be used once per person, and only on this kit. You can get the kit here.

https://treasuredscrapsrva.net/digital/product/4th-july-special-pak/

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.digiscrapcafe.com http://DigiScrapCafe.blogspot.com

Freedom Of Expression Challenge

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DIGI SCRAP CAFE :: SALES, SHOPS AND STORES :: Currents of the Week-